CSC SPV and Khadi & Village Industries Commission-KVIC today signed MoU to provide the banking facilities to Khadi Artisans through CSC SPV’s Digi Pay (Aadhaar enabled Payment system) application and Banking Correspondents (BCs) at the nearest Common Services Centres. Artisans will only have to provide their Aadhaar number at CSCs and able to get banking services like Cash Withdrawal, Deposit, Balance Enquiry and Mini Statements without any cost to artisans.
- KVIC will help CSC SPV in promoting the above service availability at CSCs among their Artisans.
- CSC SPV will support in identification of new VLEs as per specific requirement of KVIC.
- Below services would be available through 3 lakh Common Service Centers (CSCs) across India:
- Filling of PMeGP applications through CSCs in assisted format
- Selling of KVIC products through CSCs
- Promote other schemes of KVIC
“Tree Plantation Drive”: 10TH SEP TO 24TH SEP, 2018
To spread awareness about importance of tree plantation for environment conservation among masses,
3 lakh Common Services Centers across the country are going to organise 15-day campaign on “Make India Green” from 10th Sep to 24th Sep, 2018.
FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES WILL BE OBSERVED BY VLEs DURING THE CAMPAIGN :
VLEs will organise tree plantation drives in their area
Each VLE will plant at least 100 trees during 15-day campaign
VLEs to upload images of campaign on portal