Maharashtra Caste Certificate
Caste Certificate Online Maharashtra Apply Online 2020, Maharashtra Cast Certificate Form Download, Cast Certificate Online Maharashtra Required Document, If you are a resident of Maharashtra and if you want to get Maharashtra Caste Certificate, today in this article we will tell you in detail how you can apply for Maharashtra Caste Certificate online? We will also tell you what documents you will need when applying for a caste certificate online in Maharashtra using Aaple Sarkar Portal.
Cast certificate online Maharashtra
The caste certificate helps people in government jobs, reservation quotas and jobs in the state government as well as mainly from the appropriate quotas.
Important: How to open CSC Aadhaar Update Center 2020
Benefits of Cast certificate online Maharashtra
There are some major government benefits for the junior class and students are admitted to any school, college or any other university for educational purposes using the ‘Maharashtra Caste Certificate’. Apart from these uses, Maharashtra Caste Certificate is also used in many other government documents.
Documents Required For Maharashtra Cast Certificate
1. Proof of Identity – (any one of given below)
1) PAN card
3) RSBY card
4) MGNREGA Job Card
5) Driver’s license
6) Photo of the applicant
7) Identity card issued by a government or semi-government organization
2. Proof of address (any one of given below)
2) Water bill
3) Ration card
4) Aadhar card
5) Voter ID card
6) Telephone bill
7) Driving license
8) Electricity bill
9) Receipt of property tax and receipt of rent
How to Apply for Online Cast Certificate in Maharashtra?
Applicants can apply by visiting the nearest tehsildar’s office or Maha e Seva Kendra. Or you can follow the online procedure below.
- The applicant has to visit the official website of his Government of Maharashtra, MahaOnline.
- You May also Visit : https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/
- You have to login to the given page.
- After logging in, you have to select the Caste Certificate Cast Certificate Online Maharashtra option under the Revenue Department.
- You will then be redirected to the Caste Certificates page where you have to select the “Apply” option.
- From there you have to choose your caste certificate. For Maratha, you have to select SEBC.
- Here you select the required category of breed from your list.
- Now fill in all the required information in the application and click on “Save” button.
- You can also get a print out of this receipt and application.
- Attach all the required documents after filling the Caste Certificate Online Maharashtra.
- Then submit the application and documents along with the prescribed fee.
- A fee of Rs. 35 will be charged from the applicant.
- The applicant will be informed to get the caste certificate.
You can apply for “Caste Certificate Online Maharashtra 2020” by repeating all the above steps. This process has been simplified keeping in mind the need for this important document.
Hope you enjoyed this article. Any questions related to this page are on your mind. So you can reach us through the comment box. You will get an answer soon.
Affidavit Form 2 For Cast Certificate in Maharashtra
Caste Certificate Affidavit Form 3 Download
प्रमाणपत्राचेनाव:- Caste Certificate
Proof of Identity (किमान -1)
1) PAN Card
3) RSBY Card
4) MNREGA Job Card
5) Driver’s License
6) Photo of Applicant
7) Identity card issued by Govt or Semi Govt organisations
Proof of Address (किमान -1)
2) Water Bill
3) Ration Card
4) Aadhaar Card
5) Voter ID Card
6) Telephone Bill
7) Driving License
8) Electricity Bill
9) Property Tax Receipt
10) Extracts of 7/12 and 8 A/ Rent Receipt
Other Documents (किमान -1)
4) 8 A Extract
5) 7/12 Extract
6) Caste Validity
7) Copy of Khasara
8) Deposit Receipt
9) Record of Rights
10) Copy of Voter List
11) Photo of Benificiary
12) Copy of Service Book
13) Circle Enquiry Report
14) Photo ID of Applicant
15) Photo ID of Beneficiary
16) Extract of Talathi Book
17) Gazzate Notification copy
18) Copy of Death Certificate
19) School Leaving Certificate
20) Salary Certificate or Form 16
21) Copy of Kotwal Book of Uncle
22) Copy of Kotwal Book of Father
23) Application in form B of Dated
24) Caste Certificate of the Father
25) Caste Certificate of the Relative
26) Resident Proof of Gram Panchayat
27) Copy of Caste Validity of Brother
28) Resident Proof of Nagar Parishad
29) Copy of Kotwal Book of Grandfather
30) TC Bonafide Certificate (TC No)
31) Copy of Kotwal Book of Grandmother
32) Other relevant documentary evidence
33) Form 16 of the employer for 3 years
34) Relation Certificate (Relation Self)
35) Copy of Adoption Will by Grandfather
36) Copy of Caste Certificate Applicant
37) Affidavit submitted by the Applicant
38) Income proof of 3 years from Talathi
39) Extract of Register showing the entry
40) Special Executive Officer certificate
41) Copy of Death Certificate Grandfather
42) Application submitted by the Applicant
43) Copy of Ration Card & Electoral Photo ID
44) Evidence in support of caste certificate
45) Resident Proof of Municipal Corporation
46) Income proof – Salary Certificate of 3 years
47) Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Father
48) Evidence of the applicant original village/ town
49) Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Grandfather
50) Affidavit Caste Certificate (Form-2) and (Form-3)
51) Copy of School Leaving Certificate of the beneficiary
52) Enquiry Report of Talathi / Sarpanch /Police Patil
53) Copy of revenue records or village panchayat record
54) Affidavit Caste Certificate for ST Caste (Form-A-1)
55) Extract of Birth/Death in the Gram Panchayat Register
56) राजपत्रामध्येजाहीर के लेल्या नावातील बदलाबाबतचा पुरावा
57) Caste Certificate issue by the Local Competent Authority
58) Extract of birth register of the applicant/father/or relatives
59) Income Certificate for the last 3 years issued by the Tahsildar
60) Primary School Leaving Certificate of the applicant or his father
61) Certificate of the member of Municipal Councilor/ Municipal Corporation
62) Validity Certificate if any of father or relative which is issued by scrutiny committee
63) Extract of primary school admission register of the applicant, his father or grandfather
64) An extract of Government Service Record (book) mentioning caste/community Category of applicants father or relative
65) Documentary evidence in regard to the caste and ordinary place of residence prior to the date of notification of the caste Notified Service Details
Sr.No Service name Time limit Designated Officer First Appellate Officer
1 Caste Certificate 45 Sub-Divisional Officer/ Dy. Collector Additional Collector
sc caste certificate,st caste certificate,obc caste certificate,sebc caste certificate,caste certificate for state,caste certificate for goi,caste certificate for central post,documents required for caste certificate,affidavit required for caste certificate,vanshawal afiidavite,tree chart for caste certificate,how to apply caste certificate online,कास्ट सर्टिफिकेट ऑनलाईन कसे करावे,जातीचा दाखला ऑनलाईन,caste certificate aapale sarkar,setu kendra
apply caste certificate Maharashtra,online caste certificate,online caste certificate kaise kare,online application for caste certificate,caste certificate kaise banaye,caste certificate,caste certificate online,caste certificate maharashtra online,caste certificate maharashtra documents,how to apply caste certificate online in hindi,how to check caste certificate online in hindi,how to make caste certificate online in india sc/st/obc in hindi